Cycling Training · Public discussion

3 Weeks to go what now???

Started by franco1 · · Last activity · 1 post · 817 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Training
Published
11 August 2004
Last activity
11 August 2004
Original author
franco1
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
817
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. On the 31st August I'm doing a 5 day, 6 stage tour. This includes 5km Prologue and a 25km t.trail. The rest is hilly stages with mountain passes. The distanceas are between 110km to 150km.

    I've been working on my base and have been training on hilly roads to improve my strength and climbing. Last weekend I did 400km over 3 days.

    My question to you guys out there what do I do now?

    I've recovered a bit these 2 days and will start the intensity again with intervals and some motor pacing.

    Oh yes, and trying to get rid of excuss weight too.

    Thanks
    Franco

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.