Power meters · Public discussion

270w FTP by next Apirl?? 4.5wkg???

Started by BlueJersey · · Last activity · 1 post · 877 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
20 August 2006
Last activity
20 August 2006
Original author
BlueJersey
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
877
Views / 30 days
0
Topics
FTP

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I don't have a point of reference to my AP other than my 1 hour NP during the race around this time. I did my local race this past Sat and my 60 minutes NP is 248w. AP is only 184w. Anyway, I was just tracking my progress from last year 9/2005 till now. I seem to have increased my 1 hour power during the race by 15%. From 220w to, now, 248w. Is it even possible for me to hit 270w by next Apirl with a steady diet of upper l4 threshold work? 60 minutes race hour or in my FT test?

    I couldn't but to notice that my "Power Profile" would have me in the top cat3 for my 5 minutes power. And my FT is in the top cat4. Looks like I have a TT profile with an invered V.

    If I do hit 270w, that would literally put me in the cat2 profile. I better be winning some races by then. 😄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.