rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

24" Torker frame, and a 20" trials wheel.

Started by elmer · · Last activity · 1 post · 635 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
7 June 2004
Last activity
7 June 2004
Original author
elmer
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
635
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This is a trials uni I made from a 24" Torker. I bought a 19" 48 spoke
    Dx 32 rim and grafted the two. The son that owns it really likes it.
    It is strong, and the whole project cost $300. It is lighter than a
    summit. I've had it done for awhile, but my computer has been down.

    --
    elmer - uniimpaired

    "At 40 life begins...to show."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    elmer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5193
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32994

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.