Bike buying advice · Public discussion

2012 GT GTR Type CX2 or 2012 Giant TCX3?

Started by TicTac · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,643 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
4 July 2012
Last activity
4 July 2012
Original author
TicTac
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,643
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi guys,

    I'm new in this hobby. I'm planning to get a cyclocross bike with tyre wide about 32~35mm, due to the bad road condition in my country. I'm planning to use it to commute to my work place daily. I have 2 choice in mind now, 2012 GT GTR Type CX2 or 2012 Giant TCX3, the specs are below:

    2012 Giant TCX3:
    giant-bicycles.com49857

    and

    2012 GT GTR Type CX2
    gtbicycles.comgtr type cx 2 0

    I've read about people prefer Shimano Tiagra over 2300, I have no idea how it feels like. Both of these bikes are in my budget. Please advice me which is a better ride for daily ride. Thanks in advance.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.