Bike buying advice · Public discussion

2010 Oberea TTG vs 2009 CAAD9 6

Started by GarlandR · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,270 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
30 November 2010
Last activity
30 November 2010
Original author
GarlandR
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,270
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was considering buying a bike between a 2009 Cannondale CAAD9 6 and a 2010 Orbea Aqua TTG.

    I ended up getting the Orbea Aqua TTG. I'm still not really sure of my decision. I think I did the right thing. They have the exact same everything except the Orbea has a carbon seat while the CAAD9 only had carbon-wrapped.

  2. Nice bike. Nothing wrong with either bike so be happy with the one you have and enjoy riding it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.