Road Cycling · Public discussion

2009 BH G4 frameset VS 2011 Tarmac SL2

Started by nexus1001 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,309 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
16 May 2011
Last activity
28 June 2011
Original author
nexus1001
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,309
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I know this request can seem strange but I have an opportunity to upgrade my existing bike (a 2011 Tarmac comp SL2)
    for a BH G4 frame.
    I am wondering how a top of the line older carbon frameset (the BH G4) matches agains a very recent middle of the road frameset (the specialized tarmac SL2)
    Any help would be immensely appreciated; I am primarily looking for info/insight on stiffness/handling but any other info would be useful!
    thanks

  2. I've ridden the tarmac SL1, not worth it. The SL2 is too stiff, not comfortable, not as light as the G4. I bought the G4, and it is an amazing bike. Test ride a G4 and find out.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.