Bike Cafe · Public discussion

2006 Tour de Georgia Stage 6

Started by mdbrown · · Last activity · 2 posts · 953 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
28 April 2006
Last activity
28 April 2006
Original author
mdbrown
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
953
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was down in Georgia for stage 6 of the Tour de Georgia and took around 300 pictures. I uploaded some and figured there's some here who might want to see. Anyway, here's the link:

    http://web.mac.com/m.d.brown/iWeb/Michael%20Brown/Tour%20de%20Georgia%202006%20-%20Stage%206.html

    I started out at the start in Cummings, went up to the feed zone, and then back down to Alpharetta for the finish. I didn't like the stage layout as well as last year's final stage, but overall it wasn't bad. I was plenty happy to be able to talk to Dave Zabriskie.

  2. Cool pictures. Thanks! 😄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.