Road Cycling · Public discussion

2004 Jacob's Creek Tour Down Under

Started by steve · · Last activity · 5 posts · 1,438 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
15 October 2003
Last activity
19 October 2003
Original author
steve
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,438
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Who here is going to the Tour Down Under next year?

    cheers

  2. I will be there Steve, coming down from sunny Brissy, with a whole bunch, cant wait !!

  3. I'm booked up and ready to ride. I don't know about this 300 metre sprint though. I heard it is a mass start? Can this really be true?

  4. I'll be there, although I haven't booked anything yet (still waiting for some info from the TDU travel dudes).

  5. You guys should consider coming over for the Launceston Criterium on Dec 27. If they get the same field as last year it will be huge. You can also catch some good track racing at the Christmas carnivals. It's a good chance to get close to the action.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.