rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

20 Inch Rolf Wheels for Sale

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 526 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
9 August 2007
Last activity
9 August 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
526
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone interested in buying a pair of used 20 inch Rolf wheels?
    They're the ones pictured at http://www.dahon.com/archive/2005/heliossl.htm

    I live in NYC and have logged a lot of miles on them (and replaced a
    lot of spokes) since 2005, so I can't say what they're worth. I'm
    selling them because although they still ride well, I've decided to go
    with a pair of wheels that are slower and heavier, but better suited
    to the NYC environs.

    Anyway, if you're interested, please email me at
    [email hidden]. I'd be happy to shoot you pictures of
    them.

    Cheers!

    Andres

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.