Health Nutrition and Supplements · Public discussion

2 days with training and terrible leg pain

Started by mhubbert · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,446 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Health Nutrition and Supplements
Published
5 October 2003
Last activity
5 October 2003
Original author
mhubbert
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,446
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I ride about 175-225 miles a week at about 18-20 mph. What happens is I travel for work and if I miss more that 1 day with riding I get terrible leg pain. It feels like a nerve pain that goes into both my legs and hips. If I sit down for an hour or two it subsides. It starts up usually when I am just walking.

    Anyone else have a problem like this? I need help.

    Thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.