Touring and recreational cycling · Public discussion

2/3 Bicycle across Canada LF companion

Started by Dave Oak · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,462 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Touring and recreational cycling
Published
11 June 2011
Last activity
11 June 2011
Original author
Dave Oak
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,462
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for a partner to ride from Vancouver/BC to Hamilton/ON starting mid June or early July. I have never done any touring I don't even have a touring bike yet but I do ride ocassionally and can ride 30-50 km easly I've already began physically training and buying neccessary equipment for the ride I plan on being able to ride 100km a day with ease buy July next year. I havn't figured out a route yet but I've been looking in too it and any advise on a route would be greatly appreciated.

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by Dave Oak [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    I'm looking for a partner to ride from Vancouver/BC to Hamilton/ON starting mid June or early July. I have never done any touring I don't even have a touring bike yet but I do ride ocassionally and can ride 30-50 km easly I've already began physically training and buying neccessary equipment for the ride I plan on being able to ride 100km a day with ease buy July next year. I havn't figured out a route yet but I've been looking in too it and any advise on a route would be greatly appreciated.

    sry that would be june/july 2012

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.