Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

1986 Bianchi Modiale (Mondiale?)

Started by mrcgefx · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,876 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
28 September 2003
Last activity
28 September 2003
Original author
mrcgefx
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,876
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am going to look at a 1986 Bianchi Modiale (Mondiale?) road bike. It is supposedly like new right down to the seat. It has all Campy components but I am not sure of the model. Is this a good training and beginning triathlon bike? Is it made in Japan or Italy? Any idea of the worth of this bicycle? Anything I should look for? I appreciate any comments. Thank you.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.