Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

1976 Ralleigh Superbe for sale

Started by bruggie · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,371 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
5 October 2003
Last activity
5 October 2003
Original author
bruggie
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,371
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am new to this forum and not sure if this is the right place for an ad.

    For sale 1976 Ralleigh Superbe in imacculate condition.
    All original parts, 3 speed Sturmey Archer, drum brakes etc.
    This bicycle has hardly been used.
    I took it with me from Holland upon migrating to Oz.

    A tru collectors item.

    price ?

    inquiries: [email hidden]

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by bruggie
    I am new to this forum and not sure if this is the right place for an ad.

    For sale 1976 Ralleigh Superbe in imacculate condition.
    All original parts, 3 speed Sturmey Archer, drum brakes etc.
    This bicycle has hardly been used.
    I took it with me from Holland upon migrating to Oz.

    A tru collectors item.

    price ?

    inquiries: [email hidden]

    Wrong forum!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.