Help me save this from ebay. I'm selling a custom
configured 14" Giant SE1. It was raced a couple of times,
and never crashed seriously. About 500 miles on it or less.
Frame: 2001 Giant SE1, 14", disc specific, around 3.5lbs,
yellow & black Fork: 2001 Manitou Mars Super Wheels: Cane
Creek WAM discs, 28 spokes front/rear, Panaracer Fire XC
tires, Shimano XT 11-34 cassette Avid Mech disc brakes
Cockpit: 100mm Performance Forte stem, Eaton EA 70
handlebars. Can upgrade to 110 Thomson stem for extra.
Thomson Elite Black seatpost, Selle Italia Nitrox saddle
Sram 7.0 brake levers, 9.0SL shifters (the faux carbon ones
with ball bearings), 9.0 rear derailleur, LX front
derailleur LX cranks, ES70 bottom bracket can throw in
Crank Bros eggbeaters for a bit extra
$650 or best offer, we split shipping, I get a store to
professionally box
it. email for pictures. it's a very nice bike, and I'm
selling it because I am, for better or worse, a roadie
at heart. bought in fall 2002, not ridden nearly enough
since then. --Weiwen