How do you get approval for a poll for rfc-ers

Dee Dee

Guest
I have a 4 or 5 questions about eggs that I'm quite curious about. I wonder
who to contact to see if I can get this on a poll.
Please and thank you?
Dee Dee

"Dee Dee" <[email protected]> dropped this turd
news:[email protected]: in rec.food.cooking

> I have a 4 or 5 questions about eggs that I'm quite curious about. I
> wonder who to contact to see if I can get this on a poll.
> Please and thank you?
> Dee Dee

Send and email to [email protected]

The webmaster is our very own Chatty Cathy. She maintains our website and
does a fine job of it too ;)

Michael

--
Due to recent cutbacks - The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned
off.

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan said...

> The webmaster is our very own Chatty Cathy. She maintains our website and
> does a fine job of it too ;)
>
> Michael

Yep. Cathy does good work! Not much of it, but she does good work!

-- JUST KIDDING --

Andy

Andy wrote:

> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan said...
>
> > The webmaster is our very own Chatty Cathy. She maintains our website and
> > does a fine job of it too ;)
> >
> > Michael

> Yep. Cathy does good work! Not much of it, but she does good work!
>
> -- JUST KIDDING --
>
> Andy

Hehehe, good thing you added that disclaimer <G>.

Sky, who's manicuring some fingernails

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Dee Dee" <[email protected]> dropped this turd
> news:[email protected]: in rec.food.cooking
>
>> I have a 4 or 5 questions about eggs that I'm quite curious about. I
>> wonder who to contact to see if I can get this on a poll.
>> Please and thank you?
>> Dee Dee

> Send and email to [email protected]
>
> The webmaster is our very own Chatty Cathy. She maintains our website and
> does a fine job of it too ;)
>
> Michael

Thanks, Michael, I submitted it.
Dee Dee

Dee Dee wrote:

> I have a 4 or 5 questions about eggs that I'm quite curious about. I wonder
> who to contact to see if I can get this on a poll.
> Please and thank you?
> Dee Dee

As Michael suggested, send an email to [email protected] with
your survey/poll ideas ;) Chatty Cathy would love to get them! She
definitely does a wonderful job of the website, and I particularly like
the surveys and signature dishes ;) The unit conversion webpages are
very handy too!

Sky

Sky said...

> Andy wrote:
>>
>> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan said...
>>
>> > The webmaster is our very own Chatty Cathy. She maintains our
>> > website and does a fine job of it too ;)
>> >
>> > Michael

>> Yep. Cathy does good work! Not much of it, but she does good work!
>>
>> -- JUST KIDDING --
>>
>> Andy

> Hehehe, good thing you added that disclaimer <G>.
>
> Sky, who's manicuring some fingernails

Sky,

My boss used to say that to the bosses when I was in earshot. Once I told
him that I was gonna take a break. He said, "you got a break when you got
the job, get back to work!" :D

Treated me like one of his own!

Andy

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:05:01 -0400, "Dee Dee" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I have a 4 or 5 questions about eggs that I'm quite curious about. I wonder
>who to contact to see if I can get this on a poll.
>Please and thank you?
>Dee Dee

Send it to Chatty Cathy. She is looking for ideas for surveys.

Christine

"Christine Dabney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:05:01 -0400, "Dee Dee" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>I have a 4 or 5 questions about eggs that I'm quite curious about. I
>>wonder
>>who to contact to see if I can get this on a poll.
>>Please and thank you?
>>Dee Dee
>>

> Send it to Chatty Cathy. She is looking for ideas for surveys.
>
> Christine

Thanks, Christine. I did this morning. I hope she got it. I'm anxious. :)
to see what everyone says.
Dee Dee

"Dee Dee" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I have a 4 or 5 questions about eggs that I'm quite curious about. I
> wonder who to contact to see if I can get this on a poll.
> Please and thank you?
> Dee Dee

The chicken came first.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

On Jul 30, 10:05 am, "Dee Dee" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have a 4 or 5 questions about eggs that I'm quite curious about. I wonder
> who to contact to see if I can get this on a poll.
> Please and thank you?
> Dee Dee

You must contact the Cabal (TINC), recite the secret pass-essay cook a
souffle that doesn't ever fall, and click you heels three times while
typing "Chatty Cathy, what do you need from me to devise a poll?
;-]
maxine in ri

"Dee Dee" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I have a 4 or 5 questions about eggs that I'm quite curious
> about. I wonder who to contact to see if I can get this on a
> poll. Please and thank you?
> Dee Dee

I wonder why the polls aren't here. (Usenet.)

> "Dee Dee" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> I have a 4 or 5 questions about eggs that I'm quite curious
>> about. I wonder who to contact to see if I can get this on a
>> poll. Please and thank you?
>> Dee Dee

Dee Dee I think you need to speak to Chatty Cathy:)

sandi wrote:
> "Dee Dee" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> I have a 4 or 5 questions about eggs that I'm quite curious
>> about. I wonder who to contact to see if I can get this on a
>> poll. Please and thank you?
>> Dee Dee

> I wonder why the polls aren't here. (Usenet.)

Because there's no way to automatically tabulate the results here?

"sandi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Dee Dee" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> I have a 4 or 5 questions about eggs that I'm quite curious
>> about. I wonder who to contact to see if I can get this on a
>> poll. Please and thank you?
>> Dee Dee

> I wonder why the polls aren't here. (Usenet.)

I just revamped my poll per webmaster's suggestions. So mine should be
coming up soon.
Or do you mean you don't get any at all?
Dee Dee